Advisory is the hub of who we are and provides an opportunity to support personal growth and build relationships. This year, we will build upon FOUR PILLARS: Learn to Learn, Learn to Love, Learn to Collaborate, and Learn to Live. Each month we will focus on one pillar with a variety of activities. Last week, Advisories spent time together learning about self, learning about one another and learning about their communities through games, team building activities and creating a “common space piece” that is now displayed in our Village.
Here are our seven advisory groups!
- Mr. Rob and Campfire Clout
- Ms. Tanya and La Familia
- Ms. Jeanette and The Soul Catchers
- Ms. Steph/Ms.Tori/Ms. Elayne and the Strong Unique Moms
- Ms. Sheba/Ms. Danielle and The Successful Learners
- Ms. Jenna and The Little Rascals
- Ms. Rachael Hustle Headquarters
Every learner has their advisor and advisory that meets Monday through Thursday from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. You learner’s advisor will be their academic accountability partner for all classes, be their advocate if they need anything, and help them reach their goals for the year. We hope to see them there as much as possible.