- Login to your Pathways Student Portal. (email Ms. Tori if you need login info – email@example.com)
- Click on Work Permits.
- Click on “Print Permit Application”. (if you don’t have a printer, you can pick up the form on campus)
- Take this form to your place of employment and have employer sign.
- Bring form to School Counselor (Ms. Fitzgerald) or School Director (Ms. Malaka Donovan).
- We will finish processing your work permit and provide you with a printed copy.
**Learners need to have sufficient work samples submitted to receive a work permit. All work permits expire 5 days after the new school year begins. (August 31, 2021)
2020-2021 Work Permits will expire August 31st, 2021. 2021-2022 school year Work Permits can be issued after September 1st, 2021.
Have more questions and need some help?
Complete the form below and either Ms. Jocelyn our School Counselor or Ms. Donovan our School Director will reach out to you.
You can also click on the link for more information – California Department of Education – Work Permit Info